Trimess

Monday, May 1, 2017

RISE UP AND FIGHT!


In my post "Defend Us, Don't Suspend Us!" I forgot to add we've been shot at too. Yeah, with actual bullets. I'll bet our upper management gets squirmy if anyone even raises their voice at a meeting. No wonder it moved its offices far away from the action... it's too hot for them.
 I've simply had it with this kangaroo court management suspending our drivers, most of us suffering from some degree of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, for defending themselves. According to our union reps, they totally ignore PTSD and armchair quarterback every situation. Safely, in the past tense. Study videos of the incidents and such. We can't tell an assailant, "Now wait a minute before you attempt to murder me. I have to call our GM and ask him what an appropriate response would be."
"You should have done this, not that," they say later, smugly condemning us for doing what comes naturally. Easy for them to say.

Read the complete essay HERE!

No comments: