Trimess

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Popular Trimet supervisor Jay Frye FIRED after 22 years

 Jay was known for standing up to Trimet management and defending more than a few drivers in the course of his duties.
I don't know the particulars but it's most likely he was doing just that.
Jay had the misfortune of having a "mind" and using it in situations that require blind obedience to 'rules' or 'commands' from a superior.
Trimet runs on the military model, follow orders or else.
Hopefully he will beat the fascists(and they are fascists, that's not hyperbole) in arbitration.
Stand tall and be patient, the wheels of Justice move slowly.
Occasionally  the wheels do produce justice.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a travesty at best and just plain stupid at worst. I have known Jay since 1999. I started at TriMess in June of that year. Without him telling me to not let the little things bother me, I would not have made it through my first year. He is one of the most genuine, helpful,kind and courteous Road Supervisors at TriMess. They have lost a very valuable asset. I hope he fights this, and my wife and I told him if we can be of ANY help, let us know.