Trimess

Monday, August 15, 2016

The kind of bullshit Trimet bus drivers have to put up with

from Facebook, this is sick and the manager should be firEd. I'm sorry but this is sick

I wonder what everyone says when they need priority seating for a wheelchair. What do you say to the people sitting there? I received a sip from some dude in a chair saying I never asked the woman to move and blah blah blah. He said I needed to be trained again. So when I speak with my manager, his only concern was how I asked them to move. Usually I say something like can I get this seat for a person with a wheelchair? The manager said I was supposed to say something like anyone who is able to move may I have these seats or something. Seriously? I honestly don't have the time for a paragraph. I wasn't taught that. I was taught to ask and that you can't make someone move.

How do you ask?

No comments: